The DLA4 Compact Line Array Loudspeaker is a Light, Simple and Versatile product designed to deliver Great Sound into medium and even large venues. The two way full range Loudspeakers consist of 2 x 6.5” low frequency cone driver and 4 x 3,5” mid-high frequency drivers in a vertical alignement that constrains the horizontal directivity into a 100° angle.
The specific conception enables the DLA4 to reach 55 Hz without the need of a subwoofer and to deliver a flat frequency response up to 18kHz (+/- 3dB). The versatility of the DLA4 stand in the externally amplification possibilities. It can be used either in a fully 2 way active mode or bi-amplified with the SUB418-amp.
No compromise between size and sound, It’s just Small and Powerfull!!
- Compact cabinet, asymmetrical design.
- Flat frequency & phase response
- High sonic performance compare to other products
- Extended low frequency down to 55Hz without subwoofer for AV, multimedia, and theatre.
- Unique patent pending 3 points rigging system
- High Power 2x 6.5” ND low frequency drivers
- High Power 4x 3.5" Ful Range drivers
Frequency response (1): 55Hz - 18'000Hz
Phase response: 350Hz - 10KHz +/- 45°
Maximum peak SPL (2): 128dB
Coverage: Horizontal: 100° Vertical: Varies with array length and array configuration
Low frequency: 2x 6.5" ND long excursion, low distortion cone driver
Nominal Impedance: 16 Ohms
Power Handling: 250W RMS (AES) (4)
High frequency: 4x 3,5" full range driver
Nominal Impedance: 32 ohms
Power Handling: 150W RMS (AES) (4)
Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 280 x 363 x 280mm
Cabinet finish: 12mm plywood, black epoxy painted, other colours on request
Rigging: Patent Pending Three Point Rigging system
Protective grill: Removable perforated 1,6mm steel, foam cover
- Bumper DLA4
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven