Due to the flexibility of its processing, Audio Performance new digital Advanced Loudspeaker Controller (ALC) is equally suited for duty as a high performance loudspeaker crossover or for overall system control and management. The ALC takes audio performance to the next level with new audio converters and advanced DSP algorithms that make full use of the processing power offered by the latest 4th generation SHARC DSPs.Unique to the industry on the ALC are the revolutionary new LIR Linear Phase crossover filters, and for the ultimate in driver protection with maximum SPL, the new VXLimiters. These are not marketing gimmicks: they are carefully implemented, powerful tools that allow OEMs to extract the maximum performance from their systems, safely. Couple all this with integrated 'plug-and-play' Ethernet connectivity that does not require an IT consultant to configure..
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven