Offering a unique combination of power and audio performance, seamlessly combined with advanced DSP and network control, the 44M Series range of four channel amplifiers is available in models developing between 1,500 Watts and 5,000 Watts per channel.
Over designed high capacity power supplies ensure the full power specification can be delivered into 2 ohms with all channels driven while remaining highly efficient.
Audio Performance’s 44M Series of four channel amplifiers are optimised for live sound applications. Offering a unique combination of massive power and peerless audio performance integrated with unique DSP, the 44M Series represents an unmatched advancement in amplifier technology.
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven