The D2SP amplifier module is a 2x 1’250 W / 2 Ohm class D amplifier with switch mode power supply.
It contains a complete 96KHz digital signal processing. Factory or users settings.
The two standard Ethercon connectors allow users to manipulate DSP parameters so as to optimise the performance of the system.
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven