The DLA10 is a compact 2 way active line array loudspeaker. It’s a light, simple and versatile product designed to deliver great sound into medium and large venues.
The two way full range Loudspeaker consists of: 2 x 10” low frequency cone driver with a in-house designed phase plug that optimizes the vertical coverage and avoid the need of mid-range drivers, and one 1.4” exit, 3” voice coil compression driver mounted in a complex Audio Performance Wave Guide, loaded with an adjustable horizontal constant directivity horn, gives the user to adapt the horizontal directivity by step of 15° from 60° to 120° without removing the front grill.
The specific conception enables the DLA10 to reach 55Hz without the need of a subwoofer and to deliver a flat frequency response up to 18kHz (+/- 3dB).
It can be used either in a fully 2 way active mode or bi-amplified with the SUB6-amp (one SUB6-amp for 2x DLA10).
- Horizontal directivity adjustable from :
- Symetric : 60°, 90°, 120°
- Asymetric : 75°, 90°, 105°
- Symetrical design
- High power
- Compact size
Frequency response (1): 55Hz - 18'000Hz
Phase response: 350Hz - 10KHz +/- 45°
Maximum peak SPL (2): 141dB
Horizontal: adjustable from 60° to 120° / 15° step Symetric or Asymetric
Vertical: Varies with array length and array configuration
Low frequency: 2x10" long excursion, low distortion ND cone driver
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
Power Handling: 800W RMS (AES) (4)
High frequency: 1x1,4" exit, 3" diaphragm ND compression driver, loaded with adjustable horizontal horn
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling: 140W RMS (AES) (4)
Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 730 x 270 x 610mm
Cabinet finish: 15mm plywood, black epoxy painted, other colours on request
Rigging: Patent Pending Three Point Rigging system
Protective grill: Removable perforated 1,6mm steel, foam cover inside
Line Manager Software
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3sd, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven