The DLA3 Compact Micro Line Array Loudspeaker is a Light, Simple and Versatile product designed to deliver Great Sound into small and even large venues. The DLA3 is a one way full range Line Array consisting of 2 x 3” full range cone driver.
It’s specific conception enables the DLA3 to reach 150 Hz and to deliver a flat frequency response up to 18kHz (+/- 3dB). The versatility of the DLA3 stands in it’s micro size and can be used in many audio application requiring high SPL and clarity!
No compromise between size and sound, It’s just Small and Powerfull!!
- Compact cabinet, asymmetrical design.
- Flat frequency & phase response
- High sonic performance compare to other products
- Unique patent pending 4 points rigging system
- High Power 2x 3" Ful Range drivers
Frequency response (1): 150Hz - 18'000Hz
Maximum peak SPL (2): 110dB
Coverage: Horizontal: 110° Vertical: Varies with array length and array configuration
Low frequency: 2x 3" long excursion, low distortion cone driver
Nominal Impedance: 16 Ohms
Power Handling: 60W RMS (AES) (4)
Connectors: 2 x BNC (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 199 x 92 x 130mm
Cabinet finish: 12mm plywood, black epoxy painted, other colours on request
Rigging: Patent Pending 4 Points Rigging system
Protective grill: Removable perforated 1,6mm steel, foam cover
- DLA3 Bumper
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven