The DLA6 is a compact 2 way line Array loudspeaker. It’s a light, simple and versatile product designed to deliver great sound into medium and even large venues.
The two way full range Loudspeakers consist of 2 x 6.5” low frequency cone driver and a 1.4” exit, 3” voice coil compression driver mounted in a complex Audio Performance Wave Guide that constrains the horizontal directivity into a 100° angle. The specific conception enables the DLA6 to reach 55Hz without the need of a subwoofer and to deliver a flat frequency response up to 20kHz (+/- 3dB).
The simplicity of the unique patent pending Three Points Rigging system offers easy stacking as well as easy flying and fits in any situation. Setting up the array angle is very easy with the exclusive bended back plate. Angles extension: 0° to 8° for each DLA6 (Angle Step: 0.5° until 4°, 1° until 8°).
- Compact low profile cabinet, asymmetrical design.
- Flat frequency & phase response
- High sonic performance compare to other products
- Extended low frequency down to 55Hz without subwoofer for AV, multimedia, and theatre.
- Unique patent pending 3 points rigging system
- High Power 2x6.5” low frequency drivers
- Patent pending true HF wave guide
Frequency response (1): 55Hz - 20'000Hz
Maximum peak SPL (2): 128dB
Coverage: Horizontal: 100° - Vertical: Varies with array length and array configuration
Low frequency: 2x 6.5" long excursion, low distortion cone driver
Nominal Impedance: 16 Ohms
Power Handling: 250W RMS (AES) (4)
High frequency: 1x 1,4" exit, 3" diaphragm compression driver, loaded with patented waveguide
Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
Power Handling: 70W RMS (AES) (4)
Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 730 x 180 x 460mm
Cabinet finish: 15mm plywood, black epoxy painted, other colours on request
Rigging: Patent Pending Three Point Rigging system
Protective grill: Removable perforated 1,6mm steel, foam cover
- Bumper DLA6
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven