The DRL12 is a 100cm high compact full range line array.
Drive Line’s stylish wood fuselage, finish options, and slim form factor, combined with exacting internal loudspeaker technology, means the perfect marriage of European style and sound. Drive Line’s flexible, modular design allows a variety of configurations and placement options, including floor standing, on-wall and other custom applications.
Drive Line’s special DDT (Dynamic Drive Transducer) technology creates real cylindrical wave radiation across a wide frequency range. Reflections from ceiling and floor are minimized, and performance in large or small environments is maximized. Drive Line delivers superb acoustic output, exceptional acoustical performance and speech intelligibility.
- High vertical directivity
- Slim Form Factor
Frequency response (1): 100Hz - 18'000Hz +/- 3db
Maximum peak SPL (2): 126 dB
Coverage: Horizontal: 140° - Vertical: 14°
Full Range: 12 x 3,5" inch, ferrofluid cooled, long excursion, low distortion
Nominal impedance: 10 Ohms
Power handling: 240W (AES) (4)
Connector: Phoenix 4 poles in/out
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 110 x 1111 x 116mm
Cabinet finish: black or white epoxy painted or any other color on request
Rigging: Wall or Speaker stand adaptor
Protective grill: 1.2mm steel, foam cover inside
SUB28 pro Subwoofer
DRL-SP SPEAKON adaptator
DRL-CP Coupling element
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven