The Qube6-pro is an ultra-compact professional mid-high loudspeaker especially designed for lounges and bars where aesthetics together with superior sound quality are required.
They are designed to be used with Audio Performance subwoofers SUB112 and SUB118.
The Qube6 pro is a high power 2 way passive, coaxial system.
The enclosure and the front grill can be painted separately in any specific custom color or mad in any wood essence.
- Attractive design
- Point source
- Ultra compact
- Low distortion
- Processor controlled
Frequency response (1): 90Hz - 20'000Hz +/- 3dB
Maximum SPL peak(2): 121dB
Coverage: conical 70°
Low frequency: 6,5 inch long excursion, low distortion cone driver
High frequency: 1 inch diaphragm ND compression driver, coaxial
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Power handling: 200W (AES) (4)
Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 200 x 200 x 200 mm
Cabinet finish: Standard: Black or white lacquered, satin or glossy optional
Rigging: Two M6 screws compatible with K&M wall brackets 24180 and 24471 available in black or white.
Protective grill: perforated 1.6mm steel black or white, any colour on request
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven