The SB2 loudspeaker is a compact device designed to perform in a wide range of public address and sound reinforcement applications. It is a 2Way passive system, consisting of one proprietary 5-inch low frequency driver and one 1-inch high frequency dome tweeter loaded with a horn, housed in a vented enclosure.
The enclosure is black, white or any RAL (on option) epoxy painted and fitted with M8 screws on top and bottom and on each side. On the back, two Speakon connectors allow easy parallel connection.
- High efficiency
- Low distortion
- Electronically controlled
Frequency response (1): 80Hz - 18000Hz +/-3dB
Maximum SPL peak(2): 114dB
Low frequency: 5", long excursion, low distortion cone driver
High frequency: 1" dome tweeter, fabric diaphragm loaded with horn
Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
Power handling: 70W (AES) (4)
Connectors: IN/OUT (loop): Neutrik SPEAKON NL4MP
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 180 x 290 x 225 mm
Cabinet finish: Rounded edges and corners, hard-wearing painted (black, white or any RAL colour)
Rigging: Four fasteners M8 screws (top/bottom & sides) AP-U-SB2 (vertical) or C-SB2 (horizontal) brackets.
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3sd, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven