The SUB112 is a compact subwoofer designed to extend the frequency range and power bandwidth of Audio Performance full-range loudspeaker systems. With a cut-off frequency of 50Hz, the SUB112 is made for applications where the reproduction of sub frequencies is of major importance (music, live sound). It consists of one long excursion 12-inch cone driver mounted in a heavily braced vented enclosure.
The design of the SUB112 is based on a band-pass technology. This technology allows a relatively compact encosure to be very efficient in low frequency reproduction and increased power handling without excessive displacement of the loudspeaker.
The SUB112 subwoofer system is ideal for any professional application requiring accurate low frequency reinforcement at high sound pressure levels.
- High power
- 50Hz cut-off frequency
- Processor controlled
Frequency response (1): 50Hz - 150Hz
Power handling(4): 1’000W (AES)
Maximum peak SPL (2): 130dB
Low frequency: 1x12" long excursion cone drivers, ferro fluid cooled
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Connectors: 2x Neutrik Speakon, model NL4MP (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 450 x 450 x 618mm
Cabinet finish: Black epoxy painted, 15mm plywood
Rigging: M20 connector plate
Protective grill: Hex punched, 1,6mm steel, foam cover inside
P214D & P216D
AP2500 & AP500
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven